Where applicable some our products will state they have recommended safety information, the following information should be read, understood and applied when using our products.
should you have any questions regarding this information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Burners get very hot and remain hot for a length of time after usage.
- hot wax can cause burns to the skin, be very careful.
- never leave burners unattended.
- make sure you extinguish flame / switch off electrical burners before going to bed or leaving the house.
- Ensure you remove plastic wrapping before placing wax into burner.
- Ensure burner or candles are not placed Near drafts however are in a well ventilated area.
- trim the wick of your candle or tea light before use, some of our products may already have their wick trimmed.
- keep burners and candles away from flammable objects.
- keep all products out of the reach of children and pets.
- do not consume any of our products, we do not sell any item that are edible or suitable for ingestion.
- Never add water to your burner, wax or other wax related products.
- Some of products have directions stated on the packaging, however if you have any concerns or are unsure how to use please contact us before us on : email@example.com
- only use non scented tea lights in burners.
- never leave a burner on for more than four hours at a time.
when you purchase products from our store you accept that you have read and understood the relavent safety information.