What is a shower steamer and how do I use it ?
What is an Aromatherapy Shower Steamer?
A shower steamer is essentially a bath bomb for your shower. It fizzes and releases fragrance into your shower to create an amazing, aromatherapeutic experience.
Aromatherapy is thought to activate areas in your nose called smell receptors, which communicates with certain areas of your brain that affect your emotions. Whether it's stress, insufficient energy, certain types of pain, lack of motivation, lack of sleep, or lack of joy that you struggle with. We have selected scents that are known to help with these.
How to Use:
- Place a shower steamer in the shower tray, ensuring that it’s not in the direct flow of water.
- As you shower, water will splash on to the shower steamer, which will then begin to fizz.
- As the shower steamer fizzes it will release oils, which will mix with the steam and envelope you.
- As you inhale the therapeutic vapour it will then go to work on your senses.
Each shower steamer lasts between 1-2 showers.
Showering will soon become your favourite part of the day!
Helpful Tips & Tricks:
- A nice, hot shower will create steam, which helps to release the oils in the product.
- Avoid letting your shower steamer get too wet. We recommend placing in the shower tray but not directly under the water flow.
- You will know your shower steamer has activated when it begins to fizzle, similar to a bath bomb.
- We recommend adding aromatherapy to your daily routine! We also offer a selection of bath bombs and pillow mist which will add to you desired collection.
- Listen to your body - everyone is different!
What Do I Need For This Process?
-A shower steamer - ours are made with simple ingredients sourced in the UK
-A nice, steamy shower
-An open mind that's ready to feel the benefits of aromatherapy
We hope our shower steamers bring you JOY and help to improve your quality of life.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many claims regarding the benefits of aromatherapy. Some are true but not all. After reading several helpful articles, any information above on aromatherapy is what we gathered and trusted. In particular, this article was the most helpful and included the most research.